Thursday, July 14, 2011

14th July 2011

On Monday I have an appointment with the GP..... which is good cause I need another ACC work certificate. 


Things with my arm are getting sorer, yesterday I went to the Polynesian Pools which felt wonderful being in the warm water, am going to go at least 3 times a week if not more. Am still growing more hairs on my arm and also I am noticing my finger nails are growing really quick. Also I am sweating like nobodies business..... which I suppose is a good thing in the winter here as I am not using the heater during the day when I am home alone. Some of my ROM has gone backwards too.... 


Am still doing my physio exercises daily and seeing the physio twice a week, and still wearing this splint and glove for part of the day more when I am doing stuff, when I am just relaxing I tend to take it off.


I am really wanting to go back to work and am hoping I will be back by end of August at the latest. Anyway will update after my appointment on Monday. 

2 comments:

  1. Wow I have never even heard of this!!

    I really hope for our sake it gets much better very quickly so you can get back on your bike.

    Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The information you are posting has Sue now thinking NO convinced she has CRPS in her feet after 4 failed operations she has sensory pain FOR no reason in her operated feet they swell have skin changes and temperature changes HER sleep patterns non existent she is off to her doctor Monday she also gets pain in her wrist and shoulder same side as her most recent operationside It makes very interesting reading.

    ReplyDelete