Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Today a day of not much again....

Have upped the Tens machine, to 1 hour on and 1 hour off, admittedly this will mean only short term pain relief, but I am happy to say yesterday was one of my better days, was it the machine, or the fact I only did the treadmill and bike at the gym, am not sure but like everything with CRPS time will tell..... negative side I have to wear it all day at least I can hide most of it.... :-).


Today am going to use the banana's going rotten in the fruit ball and make a banana cake if I can find an easy recipe. 


Well that's it from me for now, am off to see the physio re: the gym for a catch up.  

1 comment:

  1. So, how did the cake come out???
    I throw old bananas out, I don't need cake!
    Looking at our baby girls and boys today and I don't know HOW ON EARTH I am going to part with them! *sob*
    Have you thought of a name yet???

    ReplyDelete