Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Another day another dollar not!!!

I wish I was back at work, but I am not..... today I have my psychologist.......


Will be going for my 12 minute walk today - and yes today I will listen and only do 12 minutes. 


Prepare dinner which is Nachos - so another nice and easy dinner :-), get a few groceries, and do a small amount of housework, it is all about pacing myself..... 


I am sure I had something else to write but bugger me if I can remember it now......


Weight loss or that word DIET that we all hate, somehow I have to get my head in the right space to lose this weight, I have gained so much since the beginning of the year and most of it since the accident.... those bloody scales are moving in the wrong direction. I know what I have to do I just have to do it!!!!!!!


Psychologist assessment done, lets hope ACC fund 6 sessions, dinner done and washing all done and put away. Can relax now :-), and the best part I am feeling relatively pain free today after a crap night of pain :-)


Thinking in a day or so I will do a video blog - am feeling like I might be getting a head cold, am hoping and praying it is allergies.....

No comments:

Post a Comment