Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Puppy Purchases....

Have purchased the first couple of things for Chico.... one is a leash and collar and the other a toy - probably a bit big to begin with but am sure she will grow big enough to chew it.


Chris sent us some more puppy pictures last night, my god we are so in love with her and time is going so slow, to pick her up lol......

Good news is I finally have my psychologist appointment for next week, ACC are paying for 6 sessions working on pain management and issues I am having with not being able to use my arm and possibly not going back to work for god knows how long etc....


Kids got new glasses today, well had their eye test etc and have chosen the glasses, should be here next week sometime hopefully. 


Apart from that nothing else to report..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment