Friday, October 14, 2011

Sore throat......

I have a sore throat, started yesterday and today as my husband said "I have a sexy voice" lol. 


Chico all day yesterday (except once when she wee'd inside) dug on the ranch slider door to let us know she wants to go toilet, and did all her wee's and poo's outside and again this morning, such an intelligent puppy lol. 



David is back at work today....... me resting and hoping to get this sore throat to feel better :-)


On Tuesday I am weighing in and rejoining Weight Watchers - I have not weighed in weeks and am bloody scared..... I have also worked out my walking plan, which I will do in the morning early cause as the day gets on I get more and more lightheaded...... I am going to walk even if it is raining, I want to be walking 5k's a day - 5 days a week before Christmas..... I have to lose weight, as I know I am getting bigger and bigger...... I have set up a weight-loss and exercise plan in the side bar....


Have just started watching season 12 of The Biggest Loser, not sure why don't even really like it lol....


As Chico seems to be reasonably well toilet trained, we are now going to start training her on sit and stay. 


Anyway thats it from me..... 

2 comments:

  1. Hope you feel better soon !
    Take care.
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey hon, how you feeling today?

    Good news bout WW too and the walking plan but remember... in moderation ok? :) take it easy!

    Anne

    ReplyDelete