Saturday, October 22, 2011

Weekend and a long one........

Last night we had a power cut, just as we were putting dinner, on...... we thought ok lets go out for Burger King, then we thought no we can have a BBQ while it was a reasonably warm night.... and the power was going to be off for a few hours, we had Free Range Bacon and Free Range Eggs and Hashbrowns, no sausages cause there were none out the freezer. We sat outside and enjoyed it. We have Labour weekend here, the last long weekend till Christmas, my god which is not that far away :-)


David enjoying cooking it :-) 
Biscuit watching the food being cooked from the seat.......
Chico wanting to get closer and thinking how unfair that Biscuit is higher.......
Biscuit looking so lovingly.......
Miss Chico Chops....... with a clean face :-)
Miss Chico after eating some runny yolk from a cooked egg lol......
Today not sure what we are up to...... Chico was up at 6am this morning, thanks to David not shutting the bathroom blind, I should have made him get up.....


We are thinking of going to Tauranga either today or tomorrow...... Kids come home Monday - David will drive, I ended up driving yesterday, was feeling ok dizzy wise, I probably shouldn't have though. 


I am now 100% sure the walking is triggering the pain in the arm.... I will walk my 2ks on Monday and see what happens and if it continues then I will cut back and see how it goes.......... it was really sore last night and is still pretty sore today. I am not going for a walk today, well a planned one might go for a stroll at the lakefront or something.......


I watched some of the Rugby last night, was hoping Wales would win, but apparently not......I probably wont watch the one on Sunday night, or at least all of it, I am not an All Black fan sorry, so I am hoping France will win. David is going to watch it with his mum, that made her happy when she heard that, as I said to David I will probably fall asleep anyway.


Anyway thats it from me for now......


Triple blast I am more than sure now it is the walking that is setting of the pain, as the pain is subsiding now........ Today we went to the sound-shell market at the lakefront, after we had been out for breakfast, we then went to the other market which sells mainly veges and fruit, though not organic.... it was a lovely morning, then we came home cause I had had it and was nearly falling over from the dizziness. I am also back to wearing the Tens machine daily........




This afternoon David watched a movie while I had a doze..... I wont be doing a proper walk till Monday so will be interesting to see if the pain gets triggered again......

2 comments:

  1. Wow you are brave saying you are not al All Blacks fan! Don't say it too loud in public! lol

    Chico needs some of her hair clipped around her eyes... just do it with some little scissors... that white hair between her eyes on top of her nose.... otherwise it will start to irritate her eyes.

    We have not had a BBQ this summer yet! I should get Stew to get ours ready.
    Have a nice long weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wash your mouth out!!!! lol it certainly sounds like there will be no walking or maybe every 3rd day? and only 1.5km - 2km per walk no more.

    ReplyDelete