Sunday, November 6, 2011

Been busy but good......

Today we had my aunties and uncles 50th wedding anniversary, it was good to catch up with everyone, seems as we get older, we only catch up maybe once a year, they are our only family in New Zealand the rest live in Holland. It was a busy day but a good one, but now I am stuffed :-), but a nice stuffed.

I have been doing some serious thinking about the year 2011 and how my life has changed within this year, I had a great start to the year with getting married, but come the 2nd half of the year it has not been the best, I am a great believer that things happen for a reason, and me having the bike accident and then developing CRPS which we now think I have had for 2 years now from my ankle injury..... has all happened for a reason, what reason I am not sure yet, maybe to rethink a career not sure but am sure time will tell.... Anyway am to tired to really talk about this tonight, so will keep thinking and get back to you on this one. But before I go here are a couple of pics from the puppies :-)








- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Awww look at wee Chico... she is so darling! I miss our puppy's!

    ReplyDelete