Friday, November 18, 2011

Bugger....

Well bugger me the shop that I was talking about that sold Organic stuff has closed down, typical......so now need to research where some more shops are preferably Hamilton or Tauranga.

Today am not going to do much basically just veg..... Yeah I know a real exciting life I have, am going to play around with the camera as well, so you never know may even have a photo up some time today or tomorrow. Am thinking also that I may even do a vlog on the weekend.

Thanks Tracy about the yogurt, will see what I can get here.... and agree Tracy I sometimes wonder about Organic food, but it has to be better than all the crap is stuck into things now a days I hope and I also think you pay for what you get... the better quality the more expensive I think. As things run out I will change for Organic like Peanut Butter, etc...Tomorrow David is working, last Saturday for a while yay... Get pretty lonely without the kids here as well, not even sure when they will be back.



So finally I have a plan - it is very simple, eating as organic as possible, focusing more on protein than carbs, slowly eliminating processed foods as much as possible, giving up the Diet Coke and go back to water.... moving will be 3 small walks a day of 650 meters each walk totaling about 2k's a day/5 days a week and eventually adding some exercise in the pool as well. It wont change overnight but I can do it... I know I can. Besides I have all these lovely clothes I purchased in Aussie that are to tight now..... :-). So will be researching more today and over the weekend :-).


I am also really thinking about pain meds, I am not sure if I want to try new ones or if I want to see what happens over the next couple of months with change of eating, maybe a low dose of something.... I love being able to think clear.....cause I know as long as I am thinking clear, I can do this.... but if I get drugged out again it will make it so much harder. I also will have to talk to David about not bringing me home junk food, cause if it is in the house I will eat it.

3 comments:

  1. My suggestion is just more fruit and vege and real food whether it is organic or not. Just wash it well - tests have shown that our fruit and veg is not bad compared to organic.

    About David bringing you home junk food... kick that to the kerb! All the good work you will do is undone in an instant. Find some healthy treats instead. I like your idea of slowly eliminating processed foods - it can be done :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear that the organic shop has closed down - maybe you will be able to find somewhere else close by.

    I think it is great that you have an exercise plan and an eating plan. I am with Lynda - keep the junk food out the house. I too find that if it is in the house I will eat it but if it isn't there I am OK.

    Have a great weekend !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you know that Paila Abdul (X Factor) suffers from this illness Just saying

    ReplyDelete