Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Change of Lifestyle......

I have decided to give low carb a decent go, have been doing some reading on it. I can't do Weight Watchers I hate tracking, I hate counting points. Today has been real crappy I have been in so much pain, in both legs and arms.

I need to lose weight some how ......

I have not done any exercise cause of the pain. Anyway am writing this from my iPhone so will do a proper update tomorrow, am going to bed now.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

  1. So sorry to hear that you are in so much pain today. I hope that you are feeling better tomorrow.

    Are you able to do some exercise e.g. with weights where you can be pretty stationary ?

    Good luck with finding what is going to work for you - that is 90% of the problem - once you know what works for you it is so much easier. Wish I could suggest something for you to try.

    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck! I went on the Paleo diet just over a month ago, which is no carbs other than fruit. I have been feeling much better since doing so and my pain is down. Everything that I've read about grains makes me want to stay on this diet, I don't need anything else promoting and inflammation response, CRPS is enough! I hope that you are able to find some relief :)

    ReplyDelete