Saturday, November 5, 2011

Saturday lovely Saturday.....

Not up to much today, just resting for tomorrow as we have my aunties and uncles 50th wedding anniversary lunch in Hamilton. It is a smorgasbord and I am hoping like hell it won't be hot in the restaurant, cause I will be screwed.

David is working this morning, I have the kids this weekend because of the lunch tomorrow, so I think they are heading up to their dads next weekend for about a week.

Am still sore but I think it is a fraction less sore than the beginning of the week. So today will be Tens machine all day. I am glad the kids have finished school in a way cause it means they can help me around the house a bit more.

Oh and I have decided to track again with Weight Watchers..... Yip I have changed my mind again, but having said that I am going to try and stay away from bread, pasta and potatoes. Slow small steps for me :-), oh and I am going to start back walking next week, if I am in pain I may as well walk anyway then, I will need to do it first thing in the morning though to avoid the sun and before I take my morning meds so I won't be lightheaded from the meds.


We just took Chico for her first walk, just down the road, she loved it because we took Biscuit as well so she followed Biscuit, she had a ball, so I think that will be the best way for her to learn being on a leash, when I say walk, it was only about 5 minutes lol. Steph carried on with Biscuit and that pissed Chico right off.....she wanted to go :-)

Today have not been doing much, just been resting heaps. And on that note I am going to have a shower and go to bed soon.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad





No comments:

Post a Comment