Sunday, November 13, 2011

Sunday.......

I had done a post on my ipad and lost it ggggrrrrrrrr. Now I have to try and recall what I was trying to say.


Today I am hoping will be a good day and not to hot, or wet.... looking cloudy out there at the moment, and not sure what the weather forecast is....


Last night I had a pretty good night sleep since coming of the meds, so that is good, as today yip we are going to Hamilton, to drop the kids off, then to the Zoo. 


Though I am in constant pain, I feel so much better like this then being a zombie...... at least I can think straight...... this week I am going to draw up an exercise plan, whoops it is not an exercise plan but a movement plan, as I know the best thing I can do for CRPS is move, oh and of course loose some of this weight, no a lot of this weight. Last week I couldn't even think straight enough to give this movement and eating plan a go, now I feel like I have enough brain cells not only to make up a plan, but also even put the plan in practice. 


And for now that is all I can think off that I had written once before. 

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like a plan is formulatting good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a good plan !!! So glad to hear that you are feeling more with it.
    Have a great day whatever the weather.

    ReplyDelete