Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Man where has this year gone.....

Today I am resting, as I had a pretty crap nights sleep due to pain and have woken up sore......

I need a hobby, and I think I might take up photography a bit more serious, just for me mind you..... Learn how to use the camera properly, taking photos of different things etc...... I also need to make more of an effort to get out on the weekend for a drive and see other places....that are not to far away. That way I can photograph different things.

As for my movement plan and food, still working on that one, today I am to sore to even think about moving...

Yes ChrisH, Chico does need a haircut soon, will get that done in the next few weeks as she is starting to feel the heat. We do have the small Christmas tree up on a small table..... Am looking forward to Christmas this year, it will just be the 4 of us and the 2 puppies, no traveling yay, no pressure :-)

Last night for dinner I made a low fat carbonara was really yum and easy to make, will make that more often I think, especially when the kids are home as I think they will like it.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. Hobbies are great to keep you occupied.

    I hope that you are feeling better soon - take care !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love photography, do it only for pleasure but would love to have time to hone my skills, what there is of them !

    Love the new look blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you go tripping, check out the lakes .. there's some really lovely ones around Rotorua. And Orakei Koraka (not sure if that is spelt correctly) is neat too... and Lake Ohakuri. We used to live about 15 minutes drive from Lake Ohakuri.
    I actually miss the area sometimes!

    ReplyDelete