Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Wednesday.....

First off the pain, yesterday was bloody bad, I know for sure now the CRPS is spreading, I had it in both lower legs and both arms....... I was sore, I was angry..... and I was pissed that here I am taking meds that make me feel like I am so drunk and the pain is still there.....


I have finally got blogpress to work on my ipad, so can update from there again...... 


I have decided to give low carb a go, I have been watching Lynda and seeing how well she is doing, and have been reading etc...... I know I will make mistakes to begin with, but I am hoping over the next month to have cut out processed carbs, and just be eating natural carbs. Well thats the plan for now....... Exercise I am not sure what yet - because anything I do seems to result in a flare up, will keep thinking on that one. I am not in the right frame of mind to track points etc..... 


This week I am going to focus on not eating bread and pasta, and cakes et.... Basically things with sugar. Lucky it is summer and lovely fruits are out like strawberries, grapes and watermelon soon...

Today I am still feeling pretty sore, have made dinner for everyone else, as it is a pasta dish I will have some protein and salad or coleslaw, so easy.

Chris come's home today, have not had a phone call from the police so he must have been reasonably well behaved lol. Can't believe the kids finish school next week Tuesday.

Chico is doing well and growing heaps when I am feeling a bit better will do some more photos.


Lynda mentioned the Paleo way of eating, I also have a CRPS blog that I read who is also eating like this, and some of her CRPS symptoms have improved heaps, so am definitely going to head my eating towards this way of eating.


Just playing with font size etc on my iPad, Chris arrived home safe and sound, was actually nice to see him, I had missed him. The more I read about the Paleo way of eating the more I am liking it.

I am not going to change overnight, but slowly I plan to head more to that way of eating. It will take me many months if not longer to change my ways of eating - small steps in the right direction.









3 comments:

  1. Great that you are going to give low carb a try. Ignore people who might say it is bad for you etc... you are not doing "Atkins", just cutting bad carbs out. Don't forget wheat turns to sugar in your bloodstream just the same as sugar does. I actually found it easier to just say "no wheat". By excluding that alone, seriously, you cut so much rubbish from your diet.

    I hate to track and count points etc. It just does not work for me and I always feel like I am on a diet. It you cut the carbs your appetite will decrease - seriously, it will!! Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi mate - just catching up. Sorry to hear you're still in pain. It sucks.

    I'm low carbing at the moment. Great minds must think alike, lol. Lynda's blog is full of lots of useful information. At the moment I'm snacking on grapes and strawberries. Can't complain about that.

    Before we get caught up on the Xmas madness, do you want to catch up for lunch soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Imust have had the wrong link for your blog as hadn't been able to get into it for ages, then I tried the link on Lee-Anne's sidebar. Sorry to hear you are still having pain -that's not good. Enjoy that little puppy:-)

    ReplyDelete