Monday, December 19, 2011

6 More Sleeps.....

Until Christmas am really looking forward to it, not having anything fancy but it will be nice, peaceful and relaxing. David has until the 9th January off, it would have been nice to have had the wheelchair before that so our outings would not be limited by the CRPS. But I am sure we will have a good time anyway, the kids will be up in Auckland for most of that time. 


I have been thinking about my goals for 2012 these are them....



  • To lose 25 kilos following the Weight Watcher Points Program
  • To be back at work part time, be it paid or voluntary
  • Complete my University papers
  • To be able to walk 30 minutes 5 days a week without a flare up
I may think of some more between now and then but I have to make sure they are achievable. 


1 comment:

  1. It's great to have reasonable goals set for yourself because you have more chance of achieving them - good luck !!!!
    Me

    ReplyDelete