Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Finally.....

Today I finally had a look at Amazon and downloaded some free books to read on the IPad.

Today not much new happening, my god Chico is funny she is running and running around and around the lounge lol, trying to get Biscuit to play with her.....Biscuit is ignoring her lol, really must get myself organized and video her to place on here....

Yesterday I heard from the wheelchair people and the physio is coming out tomorrow to see me, so am hoping it won't be to long to get one.

Anyway I am now gong to read a book.....

Oh yeah pain wise still pretty good, still not sure if it is the topical cream or if it is the cooler weather......but whatever it is do feel slightly better :)



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

  1. Great to hear your're feeling a little better....
    and ohhh can't wait to see some film of Chico :-)

    ReplyDelete