Goals for 2012:
1: To lose 25 kilos following the Weight Watchers point plan
2: To video blog once a month
3: To have either been or booked a trip to Sydney
4: To pass my university papers
5: To be able to walk 30 minutes 3 times a week without causing a flareup.
6: To be back at work part time, either paid or voluntary work.
Reflections of 2011:
- Married David and had a wonderful honeymoon in Australia
- The twins passed NCEA level 1
- Met Anne from Aussie and ChrisH from blog-land
- Got Chico - our little puppy
- Met 2 new friends with CRPS
- The CRPS spread to my wrist after a bicycle accident which required surgery (at this stage we had no idea the pain I was experiencing with my left ankle after a spiral fracture 2 1/2 years ago was CRPS. But once diagnosed it all made sense
So thats me for 2011 and I am excited about 2012, why because I have answers to the pain I had, and I have accepted it as much as you can, now I just need to change my lifestyle to fit in with the CRPS.
I have changed my profile picture to a picture of me in Sydney, so that I have a gentle reminder of where I want to head :)