Sunday, December 25, 2011

One of the best Christmas's ever......

Just the 4 of us and 2 doggies, it was good, I could rest when I wanted, it didn't matter if I fell asleep because of the medication...... Ate to much, but didn't drink any alcohol am not drinking any more thanks to meds..... but not worried at all actually :)







Anyway just a few pics of the day.... tomorrow I will be all alone, kids are going to their dads, David is going to his sisters, I am not going cause it will be to much for me...... have plans for the new year so watch this space and on this note will catch you all later :)

3 comments:

  1. Merry Xmas hon thinking of you ;)

    Love Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear you had a good day ! Enjoy the peace and quiet today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so glad you had a good Christmas ... and Chico lies just like Coco!

    ReplyDelete