Sunday, December 11, 2011

Yesterday we went.....

to Mount Maugnaui/Tauranga for the day, it was awesome, cause it was not hot ......, manage to get in a few small walks and probably walked about 2k's today which I know is not much to some, but for me I didn't end the day in to much pain.... and that is huge. We went to the farmers market in Tauranga which was nice. 


Anyway one of the cruise ships were in so had a look at that......
Went for a small stroll on  the jetty....... view looking towards the Mount.
The photo above was the calm side of the Mount, this is the rough side, hardly anyone there for some reason, not even a surfer.......
The photo below I always like that building and love the dolphins in the front I want some when I win lotto and buy my dream house by the beach.....
Another view of the Mount.... with all the apartments.
In the distance and I mean huge distance is the photo of the Rena which spilled oil and killed many birds when it hit a reef a couple of months ago, for better pics click "here" 
And last but not least me and the reason I have rejoined WW......:(
But the good news that is the first time I have been able to walk down to the beach in ages and ages, possibly even a year, my ankle had always been to sore to walk in the sand........ it was heaven. 


Now I am trying not to get to excited but I am thinking this Topical cream just may be the miracle drug for me....but more than likely the reason I was not so sore was probably cause the weather was cooler and heat really knocks CRPS and pain. But we will see, it has been known to work with some CRPS patients. 


Today we are not sure of plans....... 

No comments:

Post a Comment