Friday, January 6, 2012

Everything is falling into place..... and video of Chico :)

Feel like this year is going to be my year, all my study has been confirmed for the year which is great, had a loss of 1.2 kilos in my first weigh in which was only a 4 day week.

We have our first money put in our Aussie account....

Am not in lala land with meds, though I have pain for now while I am not working I can deal with this.

My kids are healthy and both passed NCEA level 1, and both want to go back to school this year.

Today I am going to make those banana fritters for lunch, tonight I think we are suppose to be going out for dinner to an Italian restaurant for dinner, they have the menu online so will look and find a healthy option.

Anyway that's it from me for now....


Told you it was my year just rung my ACC case worker and Exercycle and Wheelchair has been approved yay.... Exercycle was ordered yesterday and Wheelchair should arrive next week all going well, and they have purchased me both rather than hire one so I have them for as long as needed.

What a great start to my year :)



Hopefully this has worked a video of Chico playing at the park today in the long grass..... oh and my first thing has sold so we have the beginning of the funds for Aussie double yay :)


video



Decided not to go out for dinner am feeling tired and sore.... so homemade fish and chips I think now....


Not sure what I did wrong but the banana fritters were more like scrambled eggs rather than fritters but still tasted nice. Anyway all in all a nice day, kids are home tomorrow for a couple of weeks then back to Auckland for the long weekend I think.....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

8 comments:

  1. I love how positive you are sounding today!!!!!!! Fantastic. Made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you making the little banana fritters I talked about yesterday?
    They were yum!
    Great to know all is going well for you so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that it is all coming together for you !

    Have a great 2012.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome news about the exercycle & wheelchair...yayyy !!

    Those banana fritters sound awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwww, she's adorable! And still got lots of her colour! I hope it stays.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That all sounds so awesome yay you..... you can pimp yo ride out!!! (the wheelchair)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Chico is gorgeous. I often think of Chris' puppies and the joy we all got from them, I am pleased Chico is doing welll Martine

    ReplyDelete