Saturday, January 7, 2012

Saturday is it....

Half the time I have no idea what the day is..... but today I do know my kiddies are coming home from their dads, will be awesome to see them, it seems like forever that they have been gone. Has been nice though just to spend time with David while he has been on holidays, he goes back on Monday to work. 


This morning need to get groceries we are down to the bare nothings cause I didn't have the kids here, we tried finishing of odds and sods in the freezer etc.... oh and housework lol....


Anyway not sure if I will be back today as I don't think I will have anything to exciting to write about..... oh I have set up a ticker for the countdown to the holiday though it is many many months away everyday it goes down one it gets more exciting lol...man if I am excited now what the hell will I be like in a years time lol....

3 comments:

  1. Glad the kids are coming back :)

    Have a great day

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny how we miss them like mad after the first day or so.

    Have a lovely weekend.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey darling! Hope you have a lovely day and enjoy having the twins back. Can't believe they are 16 now - where has the time gone.

    JFDI - is what Michelle from 12WBT says, it means Just Fucking Do It.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete