Thursday, January 19, 2012

Surprise surprise....

I have gained 500 grams this week, nobody to blame but me...

Today I managed 14 minutes on the Exercycle, am pleased with that, admittedly today I found it really hard. Had a real hassle with the wheelchair finally sorted it out, but unless a miracle happens it will not be here by the weekend :( it was that, that put me on a downer yesterday.
Have a GP appointment this morning first thing..

Anyway back later if I have anything exciting to say :)

Doctor visit done, mobility parking form filled out, prescriptions done, except I forgot one bugger, ACC work form done and dropped in to ACC, another 90 days of work.

And just heard from the wheelchair people, it won't be here by the weekend, am really pissed of about that, I was so looking forward to enjoying an outing.....

2 comments:

  1. Sorry to read of the gain and no wheelchair this week. I can only imagine how frustrating it must be for you waiting for it to arrive. Hang in there - just now it will be there.
    Love, hugs and positive energy.
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mobility parking stickers rock esp at concerts My Mum had one & she got front row parking at the Mission concert She had an extra full car because of it!!
    Mary H

    ReplyDelete