Sunday, February 26, 2012

Sunday already.......

Friday I should have never done the drive to Hamilton, I forgot the splint and by the time I was home my wrists and left hand was so sore, from holding the wheel and vibration, my left hand had pins and needles and could no longer hold the wheel, I slept till 9am Saturday morning unlike me.... I am usually up about 6.30am yes even on a weekend..... we went out to lunch to meet Ailsa which was nice then I came home and crashed fro another 3-4 hours..... was still had it last night so another early night and feeling a bit better today but am glad David is driving.....


Today off to Hamilton again to pick up the kids, may go and check out Chartwell Mall.... will see....


Went to the markets this morning, purchased nothing anyway of to Hamilton now....





 A picture of Biscuit......





No comments:

Post a Comment