Monday, February 13, 2012

Today I made.....

this breakfast slab....... recipe can be found "here"

Have yet to try it but will have a piece for lunch....... 


Today the physio came and approved the wheelchair so all good there....


Not much else happening, am just relaxing and trying to get some of this pain down. 


Scales are showing a gain this week but am ok with that have not been on track very well this week, weigh in tomorrow, goes to show what having a few extra carbs in a week can do :)


It was pretty yummy actually think I will use the bacon and eggs as a base and try different things in it.... will be good for David's lunch. Not fussed on spinach so will give that a miss next time.....

3 comments:

  1. Looks great - actually another thing that is great in that sort of pie is brocoli but yeah, just use what you like. You could put in left over veges from the night before. I might give this a go myself, looks like my kind of food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yum that looks nice I think I might make that.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. OOO YUM! I am hungry just looking at it.

    ReplyDelete