Monday, March 26, 2012

Another week begins....

I had to shift my study area around again, cause the desk was not big enough and I am wondering if that is why I was so sore, so for now I have put everything on the dining room table so I can spread out more, not sue if it will make nay difference but worth a try :) I have been so sore it is not funny I am so hoping ACC will buy me the Dragon dictating program. But I will keep trying.

My desk I will just use for some study as well.....
Still have ok views....
Yesterday we took the puppies to the park, they both enjoyed it.... let Chico just run for it off the lead, she was not to bad till she saw some kids etc and then took off..... well actually we left her on the lead but just let it run behind her so that we could catch her easy.... 


Here is Biscuit eating yummy grass....
Miss Chico getting tired after her run...

Miss Biscuit in action....
Steph and I went to the women's expo yesterday was pretty pathetic for a $8 entry fee each.... apart from that did lots of study and just for something different did some more study :) and guess what I am doing today yip study study study...


Oh and bugger was cleaning my nose piercing this morning and it flung out and went down the bathroom handbasin... lucky I had some spares but bugger it hurt to put a new one in lol...

1 comment:

  1. Love the pics of the dogs.
    Hope the nose not sore after having to put new piercing in.

    ReplyDelete