Saturday, March 31, 2012

Some serious work needs to be done

Yes I am talking about weight loss, I seriously need to get my shit together so next week it begins, yes I am going on a DIET I don't care what eating plan you are on to me they are all a diet....... I have my buddy back and we are going to support each other not only food wise but in all aspects of our lives - thanks Anne :)


I have been so tired lately not sure if it is the combination of meds I am now taking, or if it is the bad food choices I am making, or the lack of exercise this week cause I crashed pain wise this week again. Probably a combination of all the things together.


All I know is that I cannot continue like this......


Tomorrow I think we may be heading to Taupo for the day, weather permitting should be nice, if not Taupo maybe Tauranga.
We have about 56 weeks now till our trip and my goal is to be 40 kilos lighter, I also want to be walking 2km's by the end of the year, and doing 30 minutes on my bike 3 times a week, so that is my goals for the year :)


Anyway that's it from me for now....

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

2 comments:

  1. One step at a time :)
    I know we can do it no matter if it's one step forward or two steps back as long as we continue no matter what!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be so hard for you to be in so much pain after your exercise. Little steps:)

    2km by the end of the year is a worthy goal. Hopefully it will make it easier for you to get around, when you can.

    ReplyDelete