Saturday, March 3, 2012

Weather Bomb or not.....

I wonder if we will get the weather bomb that New Zealand is talking about.... or if it will be a mountain out of a molehill and it will just be a normal storm..... somehow I think it will be a storm.... there will be some sort of damage I am sure but I am sure it wont be the huge weather bomb that out media and weather forecasters like to talk about ...... we are pretty useless sometimes with our weather forecasts. Certainly no heavy winds here yet and the sun is peeping through...


Anyway onto better and more exciting things...... ummmmm got to think of something yet. Oh yeah have been going through my camera book and learning all about what my camera can do.... So have been taking heaps of pics lol while trying new things.  


I am sure something should happen and when it does I will back later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment