Friday, March 2, 2012

Weekend is nearly here....

And apparently the weather is suppose to be crap yay..... NOT!!!!!


I have been resting heaps this weekend and studying heaps and the pain has gone down heaps :).


I have been thinking about my food and have quit WW because I don't want to track for the rest of my life, my mission is to just eat more unprocessed food and move more, what I mean by move more is to get my bike up to 1 hour a day, walk small distances more regularly, might be 100 meters but if I do that most days then thats a bonus, and I need to push myself around more in the wheelchair.... and eat lots more of natural food...... I know what I need to eat and I also know when I am not stressed I eat much healthier.... don't we all??? 


So first goal is to try to keep stress free and get positive again and enjoy life..... go out for lunch with people yes Lee-Anne that means you, I will txt you this weekend :). I am actually starting to enjoy the study now I am getting into it..... I am going to use my relaxation tapes more often.... etc...


Anyway thats it form me for now.... don't think we will be doing much this weekend if the weather warning is as bad as they say....

No comments:

Post a Comment