Wednesday, March 14, 2012

What day is it....

Honestly the days are just a blur for me at the moment, yesterday I thought I was getting over this head cold, today I feel worse than ever..... did meet David for lunch today, as I just needed to get out, sorry Lee-Anne lunch I think will have to wait till next week :).


Also have been studying heaps and boy are my arms paying for it tonight with writing down notes, and I really need to get some more done this evening...... I am not sure if this study was a good idea, have dropped one paper this semester as it was just to much so am doing 3 papers this semester and if that goes well will do 4 next semester and am hoping to do 1 summer paper. 


Today has also been a bit of a hard day as it was 7 years ago that we lost mum to that bloody cancer...... 


Well thats it from me another boring day again lol.... oh yeah though it is only 1 year, 1 month and 6 days till our trip and on that note I am signing of for the night while I try and do a bit more study :)

No comments:

Post a Comment