Friday, March 30, 2012

Where the hell has this week gone.....

I have had to rearrange my study yet again, sitting at the table was not working, my ankles especially my left one was so swollen and sore from not elevating it.... so have changed it around to suit a bit better. 
Because at this stage there is no real solution that I can think off, we are going to get the OT (Occupational Therapist) in to suss it out and see what we can come up with if anything..... so having a sore ankle has knocked me back for the week but did do my online test yesterday and yip the internet decided to have a go slow... bugger as we only had 1 hour, anyway got it in with 20 seconds to spare not expecting a good result on this one. Had never done an online exam before. Have just about finished another assignment due on Wednesday so will finish it off on the weekend and proof it all on Monday ready to submit online on Tuesday. 


The weather here is getting a bit chilly in the morning, I am sure we were not far off a frost a couple of times this week... oh the other good news my car past a WOF yay, I think going for a WOF is as bad as going to the dentist lol....


Plans for the weekend not really sure yet... hope to get out somewhere though as the weather I think is going to be ok. 


Anyway thats it from me now.... have a great weekend all :)

2 comments:

  1. I could really relate to your post today, I am having trouble believing that it's already Friday again! The weeks just fly by so quickly sometimes. Wishing you the best for your study, and I hope that you also have a fabulous weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely this week has been a blur for me. So looking forward to this weekend.

    Will you a call next week for a chat and a catch up. Won't be able to do lunch for a while now.

    Hope you have a good weekend too mate.

    ReplyDelete