Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I need to love myself more....

Yes I need to love and care for myself like I do other things in my life..... Starting off with taking myself of some of these meds or at least lowering the dose. I am still in pain so may as well be in pain and relatively med free.... Rather than be in pain and live in zombie world. And do more things to nurture me like, meditations, using the TENS machine daily, listening to my pain meditations daily, start doing the mirror imagery again. So tonight I am going to start weaning of the meds. I need to listen to my body more.

That also means food in my body, no matter what food choice I eat be it Weight-watchers or Low Carb I need to feed myself better. Today I went out and got lovely fruit, it also means I must exercise this body, and not just cardio on the bike, I need to use my yoga DVD's again.....this will also help my mind to relax.

Today I managed to finish another assignment, so 3 down, 3 to go. I am damn well going to finish these papers and then 3 exams. I am going to study tomorrow then take a couple of days off over Easter to recharge myself.

Well that's it from me for now....



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. Good plans Jackie... and I hope you have a lovely Easter break. {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good Jackie, hope it works out for you....yoga should help x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Taking good care of yourself means you are going to be in a better position both physically and emotionally to take care of your wonderful husband & gorgeous kids.

    Focus on the yoga and meditation side, if you can go to classes or get a teacher who will help with not only the technical side but help focussing on Relaxation & breathing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's so lovely to see you write those words. You deserve to love yourself more! Taking care of yourself because you believe you truly deserve it can inject a whole heap of positivity into your day. Wishing you all the best. xx

    ReplyDelete