Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Midweek...

And no-body is working today in this house or going to school..... Yay for ANZAC day, am I bad cause I like the holiday.....


My philosophy on food this time round, is that if I eat well about 80% of the time then it does not really matter if I go of track a bit the odd time..... yes the weight will fall of a bit slower but hey who cares in the end, as long as I am eating healthier overall eventually the results will show both on the scales and my general health overall. The scales are not going to dictate my life anymore if they have a gain so be it.... next weigh in for me will be Tuesday the 1st May as I want a start weigh in for each month and as long as that monthly weigh in goes down then that is all that matters. I am not really going to have a set weigh in but the aim is the 1st of each month and a couple of times within that month just to keep an eye on things. 


I am feeling so much better not being on any pain meds except some tramadol when needed.... I find I am pretty good most of the day till about 3-4pm then it increases dramatically. But for now I am dealing with it.


Today well this afternoon we are hoping to head over to the Mount.... really looking forward to that. 


Yesterday I took Steph for some contact lenses, well she can have them which is great but not the disposable daily ones cause here eyes are so shot but she can have the 30 day ones which are only $75 a month - bloody hell I was hoping to get away with the cheaper ones. Oh well the trial pair will hopefully arrive this Friday oh and I to annoy me a bit more they have to purchased in 6 monthly lots....... glad I don't smoke and drink else I would not be able to afford it lol. 


Am feeling pretty on top of things at the moment and feeling pretty good abut life again..... I have set myself a goal to be back at work by Christmas even if it just a short 3 hour shift a week. 


Have a great day all and catch you later maybe with some photos of today :)


And oh yeah on May 8th will be my anniversary of my bike accident 1 year on and still not back at work - who would ever have thought falling of a pushbike would change your life so much - not me thats for sure!!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great day out :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Help! on the cost of contacts.

    And I thought my new glasses were expensive.

    Nice day here, hope yours is as good.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great day out.

    Love the new background...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the idea of the monthly weight recording. Keep going this time and watch that weight go down!!

    ReplyDelete