Saturday, April 7, 2012

Today....

Today we did a day of bitzy things like getting me some new nose piercings so am starting to get a collection, also got some water filters for the water jugs and also got me a filter water bottle so that I will drink water easier :), and some other bits and pieces, then had lunch with another lady who has CRPS which was nice to catch up again.


Lee-Anne do you and Mr T want to meet for lunch on Monday or a coffee on Monday sometime. I sent you a txt. 


Now I am relaxing tomorrow weather permitting we are hoping to go to the Mount for the day so cross fingers it will all be fine.


Am feeling much happier now I have changed a few things in my life, lets hope it continues, I am sure it will cause I will make it :) 


Anyway off to do some reading now on my ipad have downloaded a few good books so catch you later.

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy your reading...hope tomorrow is fine for your outing.

    ReplyDelete