Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Tuesday already....

Today I must study again bugger...... it has been a lovely 4 days and have really enjoyed catching up with friends. 


Today I must weigh in and get a start goal, am going to weigh in pounds just because I can :)


I am setting myself a list of goals below and when crossed out means I have achieved it. As you can see the exercise is already completed.


For dinner tonight I am making this..... Megs Breakfast Mince except we will be having it for dinner I am going to make it also on Cabbage Noodles. I am not going to go wrong this time like last time. 


On Thursday I am meeting the ex to collect the kids, they will be home for about a week and then they will be going up to their dads next week again cause they are going to see "How to Train a Dragon" 


We are going to get contacts for Steph next week will make the appointment anyway cause she will just not wear her glasses to school bloody teenage girls lol. Oh and speaking of Steph she is going to be selling Avon to TRY and earn some extra money so if you want anything just let us know, we can post out brochures etc....


Anyway time to have a shower pop on down to the shop to get a couple of ingredients for dinner and then study.


Oh and changed the blog around a bit, on the left I have my blog lists of low carb, CRPS and other blogs and on the right I am adding links for CRPS and Low Carb stuff :)


Study done for the day, food on track, lovely weather outside what more could I ask for oh yeah drinking the water best I go and do that now in my new filter water bottle :)


Please check out this site if you are interested in paleo, she is awesome and her food looks fantastic.... it is called Nom Nom Paleo , I am so going to try a lot of her recipes :)


Goals for today:

  • Exercise
  • Eating Low Carb
  • Drink minimum 1 litre of water (will be building up on this)
  • Study

5 comments:

  1. You've accomplished a lot today already!

    I love cabbage and mince together. Minced meat is often the only way I like to eat meat. It's not as fleshy:)

    Have a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you can keep this up - don't give up :)

    Your blog is great but that background is now a bit busy for all the new info you've put on.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL... you changed your blog :) Easier to read. I hope you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great feeling for you to be able to cross everything off your list for today - good work !!!!

    I love crossing things off lists - makes me feel like I am getting somewhere.

    Have a great week and good luck with your studying.

    Love, hugs and positive energy !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, you have achieved a lot today...well done.

    ReplyDelete