Friday, May 11, 2012

Busy Day.....

Steph got her learners license today, so my mission has been to find insurance for her, well State who I have been with for years will not insure her with my car a Honda Integra, so on the phone I went to AA and they will insure her, ok she has a high excess of $1300, where ours is only $400 but it will go down when she gets her restricted in 6 months to $900 but at least now she can learn to drive in my car. What a relief...... Her dad has said he would buy her a car when she got her learners so guess what they will be doing.... looking at cars lol. 


Apart from that did a bit of study and thats about it...... pain wise not to immense today thank god..... 


Anyway thats it from me for now....

2 comments:

  1. I'm with AA - I got the best deal through them. She is growing up!! $1300 is not too bad, better than no insurance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Your girl is really growing up.

    I remember it well. Nerve wracking teaching them to drive, four teenagers, one after the other.

    Wishing you a good weekend.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete