Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Duh.....

On Saturday the courier left a card for a parcel that required a signature, anyway could not think what it was, and not anything urgent, so just left it till last night when I clicked it was probably the meds.... So today first thing went and picked it up and yip it was the new meds..... So have started them this morning so cross fingers.

David has today off, hoping to get out for a bit later on when it warms up, another huge frost this morning.



I have the best husband in the world, he shouted me a haircut and color today..... the color has not come out so good in the pics..... but I love it. I went to this new place and think I will stick with them. 





So far so good with the meds though I have only started them will know in the next week or so if I can handle them or not..... 





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. Good luck with the new meds Jackie. Hope they do the trick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope the new meds help. Great cut and colour - enjoy !
    Me

    ReplyDelete