Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Feeling a bit better today.....

Well if you don't count the vomiting in my mouth that happened when I was picking up the kids... I hate that when it happens and because I was driving on a busy road I could not pull over. Last night I had a reasonably good sleep thanks to the extra pain relief I took.

Good news though insurance have covered the auto electrician to fix my car, and it is ready.

No parcel yet :(...... I know good things come to those who wait.

Anyway am going to veg for the rest of the day now, did my study and hope for a pain free day tomorrow.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

4 comments:

  1. Hi, I'm so sorry to hear about your condition. That does sound very debilitating. How lovely though to have a wonderful husband and 16 year old twins! And the two dogs sound pretty special too. I love Rotorua - what a special part of the world. And I love the photo of you outside the Sydney Opera House.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to hear that the insurance will cover your car repairs and that you had a better sleep. Take care and look after yourself.
    Love, hugs and positive energy.
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you started that new medication yet? Is the nausea one of the side effects.

    hang in there mate - I know it's hard. We're going through the same thing. every visit we seem to end up with more pills.

    Hope you get to have a bit more of a relaxing pain free day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yaaa for a better day today... well except for the vomit bit!

    ReplyDelete