Saturday, May 12, 2012

Forgot to mention....

Got my car back but now the interior lights and boot light wont go on, and then when you try to turn the interior light on the door light on the dashboard goes on..... think they have stuffed up the wiring, but they don't think they have, so on Wednesday we go to the auto electrician and if he feels it is not from the accident then we have to pay and whats the bet we do cause I have now cancelled my insurance with state....... David said he will sort it cause I am not in the mood and am most likely to blow if I do get charged ......

Anyway another lovely day today not sure of plans.... maybe this weekend I will get to the museum and see the Anne Frank exhibition before it leaves and I have missed it. I am sure Steph will want to go for a few drivers lessons as well lol. Actually will be good when she can drive confidently cause she can drive to Hamilton and I can do the return trip and it wont tire me out so much hopefully.

Cant wait for my stuff to arrive from Aussie hopefully next week, also am thinking of spoiling myself a bit next week and go and get my nails done and get my eyebrows reshaped, or maybe the week after depending on budget.

Anyway thats it from me....

1 comment:

  1. Happy mothers day Jackie. hope you had a lovely day

    ReplyDelete