Tuesday, May 15, 2012

I am not doing so well.....

For the first time ever, I am really scared of the CRPS...... The pain is horrific, I am feeling ill from it as in vomiting..... I am forever feeling nauseous from the pain. Last night the double splinting did not work..... The burning is getting worse day by day..... God please let the new meds come soon and hope they work.

Assignment got sent off before midnight, so all done for this semester, just exams next month.

I am so tired, I am sore and I have no idea how to control this pain..... Maybe tomorrow or the next day my parcel from Aussie will turn up that will cheer me up :)

Today I have done nothing, trying to get some sleep in, but not having much success....


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

6 comments:

  1. Oh Jackie I am so sorry. This is not right. We keep being told that pain is controllable and then someone with your condition comes along. I do hope something comes up to give you relief ASAP.

    You are trying so hard to do all that you can to be as healthy as possible and live the best life you can. Pain seriously messes this up.

    I am very concerned for you and am praying.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe your pain is getting worse as the weather gets colder?
    I hope you can get some powerful pain meds soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot begin to imagine what the pain of CRPS is like, let alone being in constant pain all the time, I think you cope so well with it. I hope you get the right meds sorted soon.

    Try to rest as much as you can today - fingers crossed your parcel arrives soon :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is not good to hear Jackie :(

    The only thing I can think of is to elimate all wheat (and other inflammatory foods). I know you said you were doing 80/20 but wheat could really be adding to your troubles.

    Other than that I have no answers, I'm sorry life sucks for you with this pain.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry to hear about your pain levels Jackie:(

    You are just amazing with all the things you are coping with. I'm thinking of you and hope something changes soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so sorry to hear that you are having so much pain - I hope that your new meds help and you get some relief.

    Sending lots of love, hugs and positive energy !

    Me

    ReplyDelete