Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Surprise Surprise....

Car wont be ready tomorrow, still waiting on bumper and then needs painting... they have only had it nearly two weeks.
Anyway spoke with my pain doctor last night as I was just in to much pain.... so we are going to trial another medication called dextromethorphan....  cause there is just no way I can continue like this. I wish I could find that happy balance :)
Anyway need to get started on some study so catch you later.                                

Today has gone to crap, I am in so much pain it is not funny..... Nothing I am taking is even touching the pain again today.

Exercise
Water
Food
Study

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry you are in so much pain. Have you eaten differently? Maybe that new medication will be needed. I hope you feel a bit better tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete