Thursday, May 3, 2012

Thursday.....

Today I have my psychologist, Chris is home sick... need to finalize my assignment and get it sent off today, add to that some housework, washing and walk and thats my day in 1 short sentence lol. Real exciting stuff I know......


Cant think of anything more to say, so on that note I will catch you later :)


Yay another assignment down, 1 to go.... car wont be ready for Monday bugger but they think they may have a courtesy car for me, else I will just use David's :) 



2 comments:

  1. hope everything works out with the car and you get to enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you are having a wonderful weekend. I was just looking at stats and noticed you had visited. I followed you home and note that you enjoy my blog. Thank you so much. I can't tell you how pleased I am that people do enjoy it.
    And aren't neurological disorders sucky?

    ReplyDelete