Thursday, May 10, 2012

Thursday...

Today wont be up to much except work a bit more on the assignment, I had a crap sleep and have woken up sore yet again...... why why why?


I ordered a couple of things from "here" yesterday, go check out her shop has awesome stuff in it, I ordered a bag and a couple of bracelets, and I am sure in the future I will be purchasing more.


Anyway time to drop the kids of at school....




Yay my car should be ready this afternoon, and they are going to try and drop it off to me..... Which will be great.
Am feeling still sore, am crossing my fingers this new medication will work. I am sure I had something else to say but have forgotten now bugger....

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you are grumpy, I'm over my hissy fit now... *smiles*
    Just needed to sit down for a while and stop driving people/animals around all day.
    Have a lovely weekend Jackie.

    ReplyDelete