Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Yay another one bites the dust.....

Yip my assignment I am talking about, just got to get David to proof it tonight then send it off tomorrow.... now only 1 more left, then exams next month. 


This morning I caught up with Lee-Anne, and also have done my 600 meter walk today, so far so good, in fact speaking of walks, yesterdays arms didn't turn out to bad which was fantastic :)


Apart from that not much else is happening :)


MargieAnne yes I am most of the time doing low carb/wheat free, I am just not being as strict as last time :).

1 comment:

  1. Are you still low carb and/or wheat free?

    Just curious. For me wheat triggers arthritis. I was reading another blog which reminded me I was being woken during the night with back and hip pain. That's not happening any more.

    Your doing well with your studies.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete