Sunday, June 24, 2012

2 days in a row.....

Wow I went out for lunch 2 days in a row, once was Friday where I met up with another lady with CRPS, and yesterday David, Steph and I went out for lunch again..... (Chris was out with a mate hence why he was not with us). Then we went to David's mum for a visit..... And wow guess what she asked.... She is going on a cruise in September hopefully with a friend and her daughter and asked if David and I wanted to go to say thanks for everything David has done for her.... Anyway we declined but instead she is going to give us some money for our trip, how lovely is that :).

Anyway I need to put the camera in my bag so I have it with me all the time, just in case I go out again.....

Last night we ordered pizza for dinner from a place just down the road, everyone says how wonderful they are and finally we tried it, my god they were HUGE and bloody LOVELY.

3 of my 4 study materials have arrived so think I might start a bit this week with study......

Today we went out to try and find an over the bed table.... But no luck will keep looking, I want one and David's mum also needs one.

Anyway tomorrow a new challenge begins for me....




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. You are having too much fun with all that eating out etc. *smile* I can't imagine turning down a cruise but you will appreciate the extra cash on your trip to Aus.

    Good that so many of your papers have arrived. You can get a head start.

    Hope you are enjoying a sunny day. It's quite nice here.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are having a good time out and about between semesters. How nice of D's Mom to invite you on a cruise - but as you say, the money will help for Australia.
    Have a great week and take care !
    Me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roll on tomorrow :) you're doing really well ...

    ReplyDelete