Saturday, June 2, 2012

Is it really June, what happened to.......

the months before June......

Anyway though I am still in pain, I am not getting to many side effects from the meds -  BUT I think the pain is slightly less..... or maybe the head cold overruled the pain lol.... am hoping ACC will pay for the meds as it is $100 a month approx...

Kids are in Auckland this weekend, so I will hopefully be over this head cold by the time they come home on Monday.

Got all my assignments back, passed them all but will need to do heaps better next semester.... as the papers are a lot harder, exams in less than two weeks.

This weekend not sure what I will be up to, will depend on how this head-cold holds out....

Oh yeah and the nausea seems to be going again not sure if it is because I am not eating much because of the cold... time will tell I suppose.

Anyway have a safe and awesome long weekend if you are driving be careful :)

1 comment:

  1. Passing your assignments is a great accomplishment considering everything else you are dealing with. Congrats!

    Wishing you a quick recovery from your cold. Have an enjoyable long weekend.

    ReplyDelete