Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Life is on hold.....

Until after my exams..... I am not going to stress over weight loss, lack of exercise or anything right now....

Then I will rethink my life...

Roll on Tuesday the 19th June :)

But I will be eating as natural and low carb as possible.


Have just downloaded the app from Nom Nom Paleo for recipes.... If you have not checked out her blog you must ..... http://nomnompaleo.com/ ...... an awesome blog with heaps of info without being in your face if you know what I mean :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

3 comments:

  1. Your exams are very important. The other stuff should fit around your study. A couple of weeks won't make much difference especially if you continue doing things as well as you can without worrying about food.

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Exams are stressful enough without adding any more worries.

    I've seen that blog when I was searching for some roasted cauliflower recipes. There is a great variety of foods.

    ReplyDelete