Sunday, June 3, 2012

Sunday is it......

Today we had a quick walk, well ok slow stroll around the market and I purchased this skirt, ok David purchased it for me.... And it is blue.




Am feeling somewhat normal today so we went out for lunch with Lee-Anne and her husband, was really good to catch up again and to get out of the house.

Now I am relaxing at home :)


On Tuesday I am restarting WW again.... Low carb is not working for me..... Don't hold that against me Lynda lol. But seriously I need the discipline of tracking. I will be doing it online :) oh and not sure if I mentioned that Chris is vegetarian and planning on going vegan overtime, what is good is that he is cooking all his own meals with lots of fresh veggies and he is loving it :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment