Friday, July 13, 2012

Plan....

Over the next few months I am going to collect big pots and have a pot plant vege garden, I can then put them all on the deck which gets lots of sun and also they will be easy access without having to go down steps. I am no good on steps and also our steps are so narrow and when wet they are slippery so an accident waiting to happen :). 

I will be doing strawberries, tomatoes, lettuce and not sure what else, any good ideas what grows in pots please, I am not a gardener lol. 

Think the meal replacement is starting to work, feel like I have a bit more energy :)

Kids are of to Auckland this weekend :), we are going to the Home and Leisure Show this weekend sometime. 

That's it from me for now :)


1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a great idea ! Will be interested to see how the veggies grow in pots.
    Have a wonderful weekend !
    Me

    ReplyDelete