Sunday, July 1, 2012

Saturday we went

to the farmers market in Tauranga, though we had a heavy frost, the day was brilliant as you can see..... we then went for a small drive to the Mount, and then popped in for a visit to a friend in Tauranga :)


It was a lovely day blue sky, sun just enough out to warm you but not make me ill.... sun does that to me with CRPS. 


The photos are a bit bright cause I was trying out a new light thing on my camera, but think I will go back to normal settings....


Photo at the petrol Station got to love that blue sky for winter :)
The rest are at the Farmers market in Tauranga, they have a really nice one, well worth going to. 





And this car I found ever so ugly but cute, only had 2 seats )
After that came home and had the Dutch sausages we got at the Dutch Shop, we went there as well :), by the time we got home I was knackered and sore, but still loved the day out :)


Oh and forgot to add I have two wonderful nights sleep with the splint..... Yay :)

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear splint is working. Must feel amazing to sleep well after so many bad nights.

    Tauranga Market sounds really nice.

    Hope you're keeping warm today. Bleak here.

    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete