Thursday, July 5, 2012

Yesterday was a good day, so we went to Abracadabra for breakfast.... was nice and yummy. We then went and had a look at the temporary ice skating rink they have put up.... real busy there :)


David
Me
The restaurant.. I love the quirkiness of it.
Ice skating rink...
After that we went to visit David's mum and purchased me a laptop for my study...not a fancy one just a basic one, I would have loved an ibook but could not justify the price for what I wanted it for.... besides we have the imac for our main computer :).


The kids are coming home today, I am meeting them in Hamilton at 1pm, and I think Steph will be driving home :), speaking of Steph her father purchased her a car yesterday, it is still in Auckland they pick it up Saturday and then at some stage we will get it down here for her. 


Tomorrow I am getting an eye test over the last few weeks they seem to have deteriorated quite a bit, and we are not sure if it of the meds or if it a CRPS thing..... time will tell I suppose.


Oh yeah 2 exam results back and, passed 1 failed 1, which I fully expected thank god it is only an extra paper I did to see if I would enjoy it, lucky I didn't lol. 1 more exam result to come.



1 comment:

  1. Congrats on passing 1, never mind about the other if it wasn't one you enjoyed.
    Ice skating wow!

    ReplyDelete