Friday, August 24, 2012

Could it be possible....

that we may just have no rain today...., I just have been sitting outside in the sun, for about 15 minutes it was bliss..... hope to get out there again in a couple of hours for another 10 or so minutes.

Assignment nearly done just needs a bit of tweaking want it finished by 5pm so I can spend some time with Steph and David tonight.

Beauty regime is still going well, no make up today want one day a week with no make-up.

This morning I did more housework in 1 lot than I have done in a long time, and the pain is pretty good... just maybe this medication might be the one for me - I am trying not to get to excited just yet lol.

Davids mum is going home today, well she is going to the hospital part of the retirement home for a few days, the tests showed up nothing which is awesome news. 

This weekend not sure of plans, maybe go to Tauranga if it is nice weather.... 

Anyway better finish this assignment once and for all, instead of getting distracted doing other bits and bobs...

Assignment done just.... didn't think it would have taken me so long, oh well it is in now. Didn't get out in the sun for the second time, hopefully tomorrow. Think today has caught up with me I am knackered....

Have a lovely weekend all, but I am sure I will be back before Monday :) 

 

3 comments:

  1. I get distracted by other bits n bobs all the time!
    I'm glad you have some sunshine... ours seems to be going... there's a ruddy huge black cloud hanging over my house right now... thank god I didn't hang the washing outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay for having a good day - just don't overdo things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No rain today and none tomorrow. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete